About Me

My photo
I am a 30-something FORMER DINK (Double Income, No Kids) who welcomed our first child on August 1st, 2011 following many years of infertility. I am married to a wonderful (though somewhat work-a-holic) husband and daddy. This is my journal to help me stay sane through the trials of infertility, pregnancy and motherhood. We have unexplained infertility. After enduring IVF #1 failure, we miraculously became pregnant from FET #1, and we were overjoyed to welcome our little one August 1st of 2011.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Info

Just to keep everyone informed, I am on my 7th cycle of not preventing pregnancy. Of course, there were the 54 cycles with my ex-husband also, but for now, we're only counting cycles with my current partner, since it obviously wasn't meant to be with my ex! In fact, it would have been a terrible mess, so maybe God was just looking out for me by not letting me get pregnant with ex and he intends to bless TW and me with a baby soon.

Anyway, I can expect to know whether or not we've been successful by mid-week next week. I refuse to obsess over this like some women who aren't getting pregnant, so I will be happy either way.

I would like to travel to Europe next year, which would be far more fun if I wasn't pregnant and it would be much easier if I wasn't a mom to a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment