About Me

My photo
I am a 30-something FORMER DINK (Double Income, No Kids) who welcomed our first child on August 1st, 2011 following many years of infertility. I am married to a wonderful (though somewhat work-a-holic) husband and daddy. This is my journal to help me stay sane through the trials of infertility, pregnancy and motherhood. We have unexplained infertility. After enduring IVF #1 failure, we miraculously became pregnant from FET #1, and we were overjoyed to welcome our little one August 1st of 2011.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4dp5dt

I’m scared I will get a BFN if I test.

I’m scared this FET won’t work.

I’m scared I will never get pregnant.

I’m scared I will spend tons of money trying to get pregnant and never be successful.

I’m scared I will make the wrong decision about pursuing further treatment, trying donor eggs or moving towards adoption.

I’m scared my husband will not be comfortable with the options I want to pursue to become a mother. I’m scared that will cause me to resent him and destroy our relationship.

I’m scared I will be unfulfilled in my life as I wander aimlessly in search of a child.

I’m scared I will be old and alone.

1 comment:

  1. We live with so much fear, don't we?

    Less than a week till beta day.

    I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete