About Me

My photo
I am a 30-something FORMER DINK (Double Income, No Kids) who welcomed our first child on August 1st, 2011 following many years of infertility. I am married to a wonderful (though somewhat work-a-holic) husband and daddy. This is my journal to help me stay sane through the trials of infertility, pregnancy and motherhood. We have unexplained infertility. After enduring IVF #1 failure, we miraculously became pregnant from FET #1, and we were overjoyed to welcome our little one August 1st of 2011.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting

Day 5 of IVF cycle. I don’t think the time could possibly pass any more slowly. I’m starting to obsess about how I will keep this cycle a secret from my co-workers. I do NOT want them to know what I’m doing since I’ve only been employed with them for 7 weeks. If I had time on my side, I would have waited a few more months, but the fact is, I’m 35. Unfortunately for women, 35 is the beginning of the end, if not the middle of the end. I need to get on with this while I still have a good chance of being successful. I also want to use this insurance now, just in case they decide to downsize the plan and eliminate infertility coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment